Educate Tennessee is an educational nonprofit founded to share the exciting new discoveries of the Endocannabinoid Systems (ECS) of the human body. Donations are tax deductible as we are registered with the IRS as a 501(c)3 (corporate EIN 81-1677920). We are incorporated in Tennessee (Secretary of State Registration number 000834520) and registered with the Department of Revenue as a Charitable organization (our Charitable Organization Number is CO29282). We are a sister organization to Safe Access Tennessee.
Our education priorities are to develop ECS and other training materials for:
– elected officials
– state employees involved in related regulatory matters
– medical professionals (CME training)
– legal professionals (CLE training)
– patients seeking information on medicines
– citizens wishing to understand the Truth and appreciate the erroneous misinformation promulgated by the Federal government